If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under GDPR or the CCPA, please contact us at email@example.com
The practices described in this Statement may also apply to the information you provide to us in writing or by telephone, such as when you contact our customer service staff. Personal information may include items such as your name, company name, email, address, and telephone number. Unless you provide it to us voluntarily, we do not collect personal information about you in connection with your use of our Websites.
Certain non-personal information may be collected automatically as part of your use of the Websites, as well as from your transactions with us and our affiliates or non-affiliated third parties. This non-personal information is used to improve the overall Website operations, functionality, and appearance. Such non-personal information may include your web browser type, domain name, referring site(s), date/time, and IP address, from which you visited the Website.
Personal information is used by the Company for the purpose for which it was submitted. For example, if you submit your email address and other information required to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use that personal information to send you our newsletter. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site.
HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair will retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the reason for collection. We will retain and use your data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Data will be disposed of and/or destroyed in accordance with industry best practices when no longer needed. Such practices may include shredding and permanent deletion from primary and backup media.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
Information Pertaining to Minors
We do not wish to collect personal information from minors (children under 18 years of age, or any other age defined under applicable law). If we become aware that a minor is attempting to or has submitted personal information via our Websites, we will notify the user that we may not accept his or her personal information. We will then delete any such personal information from our records.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Data Breach and Breach Notification
A data breach is an incident in which sensitive, protected or confidential data has potentially been viewed, stolen or used by an individual unauthorized to do so. Data breaches may involve personal health information (PHI), personally identifiable information (PII), corporate intellectual property or sensitive customer data.
All notifications required under this policy shall be made without unreasonable delay following the discovery of a breach. As a general rule, we will attempt to provide such notification within 72 hours of discovery, unless a delay is requested by law enforcement or for national security purposes. Records will be kept of all individuals or entities that were notified.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Demographic and aggregate Information may be shared by us with partners. We make every reasonable effort to preserve user privacy. However, we reserve the right to disclose personal information when required or permitted by law and we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with an appropriate law enforcement investigation, a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us.
From time to time, we may contact users by email newsletters. Our emails will provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners when you subscribe to our newsletter. You can always opt-out from receiving emails from us.
Additional Privacy Protections
Depending on your circumstances, your use of the Websites may result in your having privacy rights specific to particular jurisdictions.
Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
This Addendum applies to persons who are entitled to protections under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applicable to residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The purpose of this Addendum is to comply fully with the GDPR with respect to persons covered by the GDPR. To the extent the GDPR includes or is amended to include, additional rights or restrictions beyond those set forth in this Addendum, then this Addendum shall be construed to include such additional rights or restrictions.
Under the GDPR, you have certain data protection rights. HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In certain circumstances, you have data protection rights that include the right to: access, update, or to delete the information relating to you that we have preserved; have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete; object to our processing of your personal data that is subject to the protections of the GDPR; request that we restrict the processing of your personal information; obtain a copy of protect personal information relating to you that we have preserved, and withdraw your previous consent to processing of your protected personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Such processing is required to comply with applicable law.
Data Protection Rights Under California Law
This Addendum applies to natural persons who are California residents, as defined by 18 Cal. Code Regulations § 17014, including every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State for a temporary or transitory purpose. The purpose of this Addendum is to comply fully with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) with respect to persons covered by the CCPA. To the extent the CCPA includes, or is amended to include, additional rights or restrictions beyond those set forth in this Addendum, then this Addendum shall be construed to include such additional rights or restrictions. To the extent capitalized terms used in this Addendum are defined terms in the CCPA, those definitions shall apply for the purposes of this Addendum.
Your Rights under the CCPA
Any Consumer covered by the CCPA has the following rights:
- the right to request and have timely disclosed pursuant to the CCPA the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information collected regarding the Consumer;
- the right to request deletion of any Personal Information collected, subject to the terms of the CCPA;
- the right to know (1) the categories of Personal Information collected about Consumers, (2) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair shares Personal Information;
- the right to request disclosure of (1) the categories of Personal Information collected about the consumer, (2) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling any Personal Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair shares Personal Information, and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about the consumer;
- the right to know whether Personal Information about the Consumer is being sold or disclosed for a business purpose and, if so, to know the category or categories of Personal Information sold or transferred; and
- the right to be free from discrimination based on the exercise of any rights under the CCPA and to understand and consent to any financial incentives based on consent to the collection of Personal Information.
More specific details relating to these rights or the exercise of such rights are provided below or available upon request.
Requests under the CCPA
If you wish to submit a request for information required to be provided, or for action to be taken, under the CCPA you can call HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair at 1-888-HAIRART (424-7278) or submit a request through this Website here: email@example.com We may ask that you verify your identity prior to responding to such a request.
Information We May Collect
The categories of Personal Information (within the meaning of the CCPA) that may be collected through our Websites are:
- any information that identifies relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you, such as your name, alias, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, or similar identifiers;
- commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Websites;
- geolocation data;
- professional or employment-related information;
- education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. § 1232g.
Publicly available information, consumer information that is de-identified, and/or aggregate consumer information is not considered Personal Information.
In the 12 months prior to the publication of this Policy, HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair has collected the following Personal Information of Consumers using the Website: google.com/analytics
Sale or Transfer of Information
In the 12 months prior to the publication of this Policy, HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair has not sold any Personal Information of any Consumer of the Websites to any third party.
In the 12 months prior to the publication of this Policy, HairArt Inc / HEH Men’s / House of European Hair has not disclosed for a business purpose any Personal Information of any Consumer of the Websites to any third party.